The one...The Only: VIXX!!!!

Go down

The one...The Only: VIXX!!!! Empty The one...The Only: VIXX!!!!

Post by VIXX on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey Blood bath, i found this server from watching a video on youtube from a youtuber called "fluxcapasiter"

Let's see, i love WoW, and basically any mmo from NC Soft. I love rock, rap, and techno, my fav rock bands would have to be along the lines of Disturbed, Korn, System of a Down, Three days grace, Stained, Breaking Benjamin, for rap i prefer 90's rap than anything else, for techno, just anything with a good beat is what i can handle.

I love MMO's but sometimes i prefer FPS's, in my spare time i like hanging out with friends, doing work for money, and watching some good TV, my favorite channel is G4 all the way man.

I am 19 years old, i live with my cousin and his girl, I live in a little city in Arizona called Bullhead city, its a ghetto, crappy city but it aint as bad as some places...I like to go on youtube and look up funny vids and accidents, etc...I love pandora radio on the net, its pretty cool.

I also enjoy web designing and coding as a pc side activity, i LOVE playing sports games aswell, madden is my favorite of course, I played 8 years for my schools football team until i nearly died from breaking my neck, now im just a sit at home guy who hangs with his friends and family.

Well that's about it from me, im a cool dude to hang with, if you want to hang with me in the server, feel free to whisper me unless im in a bad mood...you wouldn't like me when im angry... Smile

C-ya on the inside!
P.S.
I didnt know if i was supposed to start a new topic or continue the "intros" topic started by Sgasher.
Sorry if i was Sad
VIXX
VIXX

View user profile Http://www.Gamesuckerz.bestgamesforum.com

Back to top Go down

The one...The Only: VIXX!!!! Empty Hi

Post by Sgasher on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Welcome to blood-bath VIXX Very Happy hope you enjoy your stay Smile Smile
Sgasher
Sgasher
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile http://blood-bath.tk

Back to top Go down

The one...The Only: VIXX!!!! Empty Hi!

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 am

Hi! I am Lolpk567! I generally am cool aswell. Until recently an incident on Project: Defiance, I have always been loyal to Kaiyne Illdion, but when he started acting immature, I quit... I got tired of friends being banned for not Voting... You CANNOT force a Player to Vote, or you will get banned, that is on every ToS and ToU of every Voting Site... Anyways, Hi!!!!

~ Chris

Back to top Go down

The one...The Only: VIXX!!!! Empty Re: The one...The Only: VIXX!!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum