Blood-Bath Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morph and Demorph Bug

2 posters

Go down

Morph and Demorph Bug Empty Morph and Demorph Bug

Post by Icecrowned Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Realm: Gelacru

Greetings Manic,
Don't know exactly if this is a bug so sorry if I waste your time: My character's face is looking different after demorphing from any form, It also happens when I turn back from, for example, druid cat form to my normal state. So, assuming that it's a bug, is it possible to repair it, please? =) Thanks in advance.
Regards,

[Icecrowned]
Icecrowned
Icecrowned

Back to top Go down

Morph and Demorph Bug Empty Re: Morph and Demorph Bug

Post by Manic Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am

lol , does the face look like mr -t lmao ,if so it's cuz some one threw a mohawk greanade at you lol try and die see if that helps lol and the command is .demorph lol but dying should help not a bug Smile thnx for posting

manic Twisted Evil
Manic
Manic
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecrowned Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 am

Lol, if it were mr T I would tell it, nah it's just another skin of my character, nothing more. Anyway I figured it out myself - it's because of my charsections.dbc editing: I'm using that file to get DK skins for any class (and everybody else can see it Smile), anyway I manualy added the blp files for the skin that appears after demorphing, so sorry for false alarm bcs old skin turn back when I relog.

Ice Wink
Icecrowned
Icecrowned

Back to top Go down

Morph and Demorph Bug Empty Topic Locked.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 am

[Icecrowned] wrote:Lol, if it were mr T I would tell it, nah it's just another skin of my character, nothing more. Anyway I figured it out myself - it's because of my charsections.dbc editing: I'm using that file to get DK skins for any class (and everybody else can see it Smile), anyway I manualy added the blp files for the skin that appears after demorphing, so sorry for false alarm bcs old skin turn back when I relog.

Ice Wink

Your problem was solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum