Blood-Bath Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO EVER WANT'S TO BUILD xd

5 posters

Go down

WHO EVER WANT'S TO BUILD xd Empty WHO EVER WANT'S TO BUILD xd

Post by Manic Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 am

ok first "mainly" to archiac there's have only been two servers that do phasing echeloned wow,and p-d . phasing requires being a master in c++ or paying a master to do it -not easy.secondly if you wish to babble on about other servers such as p-d maybe you should go there and do phasing XD make's a lot of sence to me, thirdly i could incorperate a realm where everybody could build with no limet to there building which would require alot! of votes from each person wanting to do so, this realm would only be accseesable by inderviduals with the specified required votes lets say 200 for example <the high number of votes are for ovious reasons that when they have got all there vote points they wouldn't want to spend all that time voting just to spam the server ,they would actualy want to enjoy that they can build Smile let me know your thoughts guys no silly questions please XD
Manic
Manic
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

WHO EVER WANT'S TO BUILD xd Empty Re: WHO EVER WANT'S TO BUILD xd

Post by archaic Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Well i go to p-d whenever this server is down (just saying). I do a lot of phaseing there...but im limited to so much building becuz im not a donor. When this server would become open you should start out requiring a lower number of votes so it could gain population. If u started out at 200 for example you would only have gm's in it. That would make a lot more people want to become a gm and take the easy way out instead of voting, but im not saying that you would accept all who would request to b gm. So what I'm trying to say is start out with a low number of votes then bring it up by so much every week or month.

archaic

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Arch tht isnt fair either bc then someone is going 2 tell newplayers abt when it was 20 vp to build and then there gonna come crying 2 me wanting it for 20 SO I dont think it would be the pest idea to have it as little vp.
Wolf
Wolf
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archaic Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Wolf wrote:Arch tht isnt fair either bc then someone is going 2 tell newplayers abt when it was 20 vp to build and then there gonna come crying 2 me wanting it for 20 SO I dont think it would be the pest idea to have it as little vp.

Well thats easy for you to say because you are a gm and I'm not. I see things a lot differently. You can put in the rules that you can't beg/cry to gm's about vote points. It would be their own fault for not joining server earlier. Do you have any better ideas on how it would get populated?

archaic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

WHO CARES THIS SERVER IS GOING DOWN Twisted Evil << IF YOU ACTUALY KNEW HOW TO SPELL AND HACK PROPERLY THEN MAYBE ..JUST NOT TODAY "MAX" xDD FUCKING DOUCHE BAG YOU FAILED HARD

KINDLY HACKING YOUR EXTENDED IP
REGARDS MANIC Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 am

o_o
Wolf
Wolf
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshadowxtreme Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 am

Hacking and trolling LOL if u wana be an hacker go to another server cause this server is the best one that people have played whit, i've asked people while i was working and it succeful, so no matter how much hacks you do u always going down.
mrshadowxtreme
mrshadowxtreme

Back to top Go down

WHO EVER WANT'S TO BUILD xd Empty Echeloned down..what is P-D...Your making a building server?! IM IN

Post by Wyckedsick Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:36 pm

hey, was just viewing the posts and came across this one, yeah i love to build, i was playing echeloned the day before they died and i was devestated, If you create another echeloned i would be eternally greatful, just btw.

And +vote here - if i can get the link to hamachi or the website send me a message! THANKS!

Wyckedsick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down